Stacy Chase, DO, FACOFP, treats patients at Skinspirations some Saturdays, but how she finds the time is a miracle to us because she's also:
- a full-time physician at the Bay Pines VA Health Care System
- the current President of the Pinellas County Osteopathic Medical Society
- Assistant Professor at USF Health Morsani College of Medicine
- Adjunct Associate Clinical Professor at LECOM Bradenton
- Board of Directors at American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- the mother to two sets of teen twins
- actively involved in multiple philanthropies.
Dr. Chase has over 14 years of experience in aesthetic medicine and is also a cosmetic injector instructor. She provides aesthetic treatments at Skinspirations two Saturdays a month, just for fun, and like us, her patients love her.