Stacy Chase, DO, FACOFP, works with us some Saturdays, but how she finds the time is a miracle to us, because she's also:
- Assistant Professor at USF Health Morsani College of Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency Program Director at St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Medical Director at St Pete Family Care
- Works at Pinellas County Osteopathic Medical Society - PCOMS
- Board Member & Director of Young Physicians Organization at Pinellas County Osteopathic Medical Society - PCOMS
- Department Chair for Family Medicine at St. Petersburg General Hospital
- Board of Direrctors, Secretary, Director of YPO Membership & former Treasurer at Pinellas County Osteopathic Medical Society - PCOMS
- Adjunct Associate Clinical Professor at LECOM Bradenton
- Board of Directors at American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Mother to two sets of 12 year-old twins and actively involved in multiple philanthropies.
Dr. Chase has over 10 years of experience in cosmetic medicine and is also a cosmetic injector instructor. She provides aesthetic treatments at Skinspirations two Saturdays a month, just for fun, and like us, her patients love her.