Plasma Fibroblasting To Smooth, Lift & Tighten
Fibroblast Plasma Therapy is a new skin treatment that smooths, tightens and resurfaces precise areas of the skin with minimal downtime.
How does Plasma Fibroblasting work?
The device works by using the voltage in the air between its tip and the natural gasses emitted from our skin to form a plasma charge. A small electrical arc is created with each shot that produces pinpoint vaporization of the skin's surface. As the skin releases it's healing factors in response to the micro-injuries, the cells that produce collagen, called fibroblasts, are activated.
The Plasma Pen is the only plasma device that reduces the volume of excess skin and helps smooth deeper lines and texture. Compared to laser resurfacing, the fibroblasting plasma treatment is more affordable with less downtime and less risk of adverse reactions. It's tiny tip can also get into areas like under the lashes, that are almost impossible to reach with a laser.
Common Areas Where Fibroblast Plasma Treatments Are Used:
- Crow's feet around the eyes along with lines on the eyelids
- Smoker's lines - vertical wrinkles above & below the lips, also known as lipstick lines
- Accordion lines - the lines that form outside of the mouth corners when you smile
- Acne scars - improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Forehead lines
- Marionette lines - The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Nasal labial folds / smile lines - The folds that run from the sides of your nose down to the edge of your mouth
- Necklace lines across the neck
- Upper and lower eyelids - Bags and hoods
- Anywhere on the body for spots & fine lines
The Best Fibroblasting Plasma Pen Device In Our Opinion
After extensive research, our senior esthetician chose the Plasma Pen manufactured by Louise Walsh International. This device is the most validated AC powered nitrogen plasma device in its class and is manufactured in Germany with failsafes within the device to protect the skin.
Many other "plasma" devices are available that claim to be the same as the trademarked Plasma Pen but plasma knockoff devices can cause burns and scarring.
Also, many technicians performing plasma treatments are not professionally trained so at best they don't get the same degree of results, and at worst, they're not aware that people with certain medical problems or who are using specific medications shouldn't receive this treatment.
Therefore, like most medical cosmetic procedures, this is not a treatment you should buy on Groupon. Only trust your face to a professional.
To find out if Plasma Fibroblasting is a good treatment option for you, call us at 727.571.1923 for a complimentary consultation or email us at email@example.com.