Plasma Pen Fibroblasting Smooths Fine Lines & Tightens
Plasma Pen Fibroblasting treatments smooth, tighten, and resurface precise areas of the skin with minimal downtime.
How does Plasma Skin Tightening work?
The device uses the voltage in the air and the natural gases emitted from our skin to form a plasma charge between them. With each shot, a small electrical arc is created between the plasma device tip and the skin. These tiny micro-injuries activate the underlying fibroblasts, which are the cells that produce new collagen and elastin, for up to a year following the treatment.
The Plasma Pen is the only plasma device that tightens by reducing excess skin and helps smooth fine lines. Compared to laser resurfacing, the fibroblasting plasma treatment is more affordable, more comfortable, has less downtime, and less risk of adverse reactions. Its tiny tip can also get into nooks and crannies better than a bulkier laser.
Common Areas Where Fibroblast Plasma Treatments Are Used:
- Crow's feet around the eyes along with lines above and below the eyes
- Smoker's lines - vertical wrinkles above & below the lips, also known as lipstick lines
- Accordion lines - the lines that form outside of the mouth corners when you smile
- Acne scars - improvement in the appearance of post-acne marks and scars
- Forehead lines
- Marionette lines - The creases or folds that run vertically from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Necklace lines across the neck
- Skin tags and benign "barnacles"
- Upper and lower eyelids - Bags and hoods
- Anywhere on the body for spots & fine lines
The Best Plasma Skin Tightening Device Available
After extensive research, our senior esthetician chose the Plasma Pen manufactured by Louise Walsh International. This device is the most validated AC-powered nitrogen plasma device in its class and is manufactured in Germany with failsafe settings to protect the skin.
Many other "plasma" devices are available that claim to be the same as the trademarked Plasma Pen but knockoff devices can cause burns and scarring.
Advantages to having your Plasma Pen Fibroblasting treatment at Skinspirations
As above, we use what we consider to be the most effective plasma skin device available.
Also, because Skinspirations is a physician practice and not a medspa, we have access to prescription anesthetics to provide our patients treatments with the least discomfort possible.
And, not to brag, our estheticians have been at Skinspirations for at least twelve years and have had advanced training in all of the treatments they provide. Like most medical cosmetic procedures, this is not a treatment you should buy on Groupon. Only trust your face to a professional.
To find out if Plasma Fibroblasting is a good treatment option for you, call us at 727.571.1923 for a complimentary consultation or email us at email@example.com.